Customer Success Manager
Campus Kaizen is seeking to add a motivated team member who is entrepreneurial minded, technology savvy and is ready for the fast-paced environment that comes with small business growth. This person will require a passion for working with people and a natural networker. Our ideal candidate is a creative thinker who enjoys and excels working with people and is a strong problem solver.
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to join our growing company. This is a key position who will work closely with new and existing customer to build relationships ensure ensure customer success and satisfaction with Campus Kaizen products. It’s a truly unique opportunity for someone ready for their next challenge, eager to make an impact in a dynamic company.
Campus Kaizen is located in Scranton, PA. For this position, we will consider remote candidates.
The Campus Kaizen team will be committed to mentoring and providing you with the tools to exceed in your career. This is an opportunity to be a part of a strong, proven, growing brand that is quickly expanding both within and outside of the higher education industry.
Why this role matters
Customer success is a top priority of our company. We focus more on Client Retention than on Client Acquisition, as our experience shows that satisfied, successful clients are more effective at earning new business than any other method. The Client Success Manager helps to support both existing clients and new clients – helping existing clients and their users continuously improve their use of our products, and helping new clients make the best of their implementations. The Client Success Manager partners with cross-functional teams to develop customer engagement and success strategies, applies logic and creativity to build customer relationships and works with customers to understand needs and expectations.
What you will do
- Learn the unique features of Campus Kaizen’s software products (My College Roomie, Guardian) and be able to share these features with schools.
- Assist with the software implementation process, including client check-in calls and trainings, and be able to speak to our technology intelligently.
- Support client needs after implementation, including but not limited to answering product or client specific questions or support requests (via phone, email or help desk ticket), coordinating training sessions and coaching clients using Campus Kaizen products to maximize success.
- Listen to the needs of schools and shape case studies that demonstrate the value of Campus Kaizen’s offering to schools and students
- Train clients on use of software products (webinar and/or in person)
- Collect and correlate client feedback to support development efforts
- Build customer relationships, earning loyalty and trust.
- Engage with fellow team members.
- Partner with counterparts in sales, marketing and product teams to ensure clients are properly supported.
What you will bring
- Outstanding communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Deal with problems and help customers develop solutions
- Apply basic computer skills: word processing, spreadsheet, email and database software
- Desire to understand and gain expert knowledge of Campus Kaizen products and services.
- Entrepreneurial– you are a self-starter and driven to succeed
- Resourceful – you innovate and adapt to achieve your end goals
- Creative – you think outside the box and focus on finding sensible solutions to problems
- Industrious– you’re industrious because there’s no substitute for hard work
- Energetic and positive – we are a positive, collaborative team and we like to hire positive team players
Ideal profile and experience
- Excellent project management skills with a demonstrated capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and creative thinking.
- Demonstrated curiosity in technology, higher education & social media.
- Exceptional communication skills allowing you to connect with customers by email, phone and in-person.
- Self-managed, highly motivated, and confident.
- Very organized and diligent in managing your day.
- Student Affairs experience with demonstrated understanding of the responsibilities of the Residence Life, Housing and/or Student Conduct Offices.
- Enthusiasm for higher education.
- This position may require travel to industry conference and other on campus engagements.
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be flexible and available for approximately up to 10% travel, and to attend meetings, presentations, and events outside the office.
- Flexible to work weekends and/or extended work days, as required the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position requires: Constant sitting or standing, some walking around, and Occasionally lifting no more than 20 lbs.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Campus Kaizen LLC is committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or veteran status or any other legally protected group.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.