Technical Product and Implementation Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $55,000 – $75,000
Campus Kaizen is seeking to add a talented, motivated resourceful team member who is entrepreneurial minded, technology savvy and is ready for the fast-paced environment that comes with small business growth.
We are looking to hire a Technical Product and Implementation Specialist to join our growing company. This is a key position and a challenging opportunity for a technical professional who wants to make an impact and who will work closely with leadership to manage product operations.
Campus Kaizen is a 100% Remote Company that believes in being productive in an environment that best supports your work style. We maintain an Unlimited Time off policy to promote strong work-life balance, and are committed to mentoring and providing you with the tools to exceed in your career. This is an opportunity to be a part of a strong, proven, growing brand that is quickly expanding both within and outside of the higher education industry.
Why this role matters
The Technical Product and Implementation Specialist role is crucial to supporting the success of both our customers externally as well as supporting the Implementation Leads and other business units alike as a Technical Leader within the team. Being Professional, detail and results oriented while emphasizing best practices is essential to the Technical Product Specialist role.
What you will do
- Serve as Product Specialist for both our My College Roomie roommate matching software, and our Guardian Case Management Software.
- Collaborate with our development team to oversee and manage software product fixes, bugs and new development efforts.
- Assist with testing new product features before they are released.
- Promote continuous improvement of the current product offerings by using client feedback and ideas to generate new feature development roadmaps and specifications. Work with development team to estimate and execute new development efforts.
- Assist with new client software deployments and implementations from the technical aspect, aiding in configuring and testing Email sending, Single Sign On and product data transfer Integrations for new clients.
- Assist current clients with ongoing needs (questions and issues) by supporting help desk operations and assisting in troubleshooting technical matters in tandem with client support team.
- Lead project calls if the Implementation Lead is not available
- Assist Implementation Lead with Go-Live Activities as necessary for successful Go-Live of Campus Kaizen software products
- Coach and educate current and future Client Support Personnel
- Help promote technology improvement in the form of products, features, and platforms
- Build solid relationships with prospects, existing customers, and industry professionals – earning loyalty and trust
- Develop and manage effective partner relationships
- Anticipate customer needs and concerns, maintain knowledge of their problems and issues.
- Collaborate with team members to determine and execute company strategic goals
- Be a subject matter expert on the products and their application to our business.
- Additional Duties and Projects as assigned and required by business need
Who you are
A passionate, tech savvy individual with high regard for customer success. You understand the benefits of building long-term relationships. You’re interested in every aspect of product management.
- Entrepreneurial – you are a self-starter and driven to succeed
- Confident – you believe in yourself to succeed no matter the challenge ahead
- Resourceful – you innovate and adapt to achieve your goals
- Competitive – you are tenacious and compete to win
- Structured – you are process-oriented
- Industrious– you are industrious because there’s no substitute for hard work
- Customer focused – your #1 priority is serving your customer’s needs
- Proactive – you take the initiative rather than waiting for guidance
- Coachable – you welcome feedback to support development and growth, and are willing to ask for help
- Energetic and positive – we are a positive, collaborative team and we like to hire positive team players
Ideal Competencies and Experience
- Campus Kaizen product (Guardian, My College Roomie) user experience
- High level of experience with and understanding of Data Transfer Processes (SFTP, API) and Single Sign On (SSO) Configuration (SAML, CAS)
- Experience troubleshooting and / or implementing Student Information Systems integrations and Single Sign On Settings
- Experience in accessing hosting provider dashboards to monitor server status, reboot servers as necessary.
- Experience in front and back end technical management, including server connections
- Experience in Software Product Management
- Strong creative problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under pressure and with time constraints in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Strong judgment, issues management, and problem analysis techniques
- Firm understanding of the use of technology and data to support product decision making.
- A combination of deep technical knowledge and a customer-focused mindset
- Ability to translate related technology solution to customer use cases
- Experience in software product testing, troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Ability to set, manage and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, confident, disciplined, and able to work independently with limited oversight
- Very organized and diligent in managing your day.
- Must be able and willing to work to support clients in US Time Zones, with clients often operating between 9am-8pm EST. Work hours are flexible so long as client needs are continually met. Actual work hours for employee to be determined based on location.
- Flexible to work weekends and/or extended work days, as required (for emergency client situations only).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Campus Kaizen LLC is proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or veteran status or any other legally protected group.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com